Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconnazaru:
As many of you Skyrim fans know, there is going to be a DLC called Dawnguard, a story involving vampire hunters with the titular name and their adversaries the Vampire Lords. I thought this would be a great opprotunity for a crossover between my 2 Dragonborns, Justin: [link] & Verona: [link] . So which one do you feel will be the victor?
(3 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconshikeiru:
Justin. Verona maybe a Vampire Lord, but Justin is the son of Mephala. A Daedric Princess. Plus he has more experience. I bet she can't even a summon a dragon.
All good points. And no Verona hasn't learned to summon a dragon. Maybe she'll learn to summon Dunheviir.
:iconshikeiru:
Perhaps. It would be interesting to see him and Odahving fight.
Yeah it would be.
:iconthepurplesorcerer:
ThePurpleSorcerer Jun 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Verona, with her kick ass Vampire lord powers she'll squash Justin flat!!
Here is the fight: [link]
Maybe, maybe not. Verona is still inexperienced in comparison. She still hasn't learned all the shouts. Not to mention Justin is half Daedra. But who knows how it'll go.
:iconcreepyfan0311:
It's quite difficult to decide... :) Both of them are very powerful. Ok, I'd say the winner might be Justin - you know, having Daedra mom and all.
Alright. But just in case you didn't factor in all the their powers, this will be when Verona is a Vampire Lord.
Add a Comment:

Forum