Shop More Submit  Join Login
:iconnazaru:
Nazaru Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012
As many of you Skyrim fans know, there is going to be a DLC called Dawnguard, a story involving vampire hunters with the titular name and their adversaries the Vampire Lords. I thought this would be a great opprotunity for a crossover between my 2 Dragonborns, Justin: [link] & Verona: [link] . So which one do you feel will be the victor?
(3 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconshikeiru:
Shikeiru Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2012
Justin. Verona maybe a Vampire Lord, but Justin is the son of Mephala. A Daedric Princess. Plus he has more experience. I bet she can't even a summon a dragon.
Nazaru Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2012
All good points. And no Verona hasn't learned to summon a dragon. Maybe she'll learn to summon Dunheviir.
:iconshikeiru:
Shikeiru Featured By Owner Jun 22, 2012
Perhaps. It would be interesting to see him and Odahving fight.
Nazaru Featured By Owner Jun 22, 2012
Yeah it would be.
:iconthepurplesorcerer:
ThePurpleSorcerer Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Verona, with her kick ass Vampire lord powers she'll squash Justin flat!!
Nazaru Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Here is the fight: [link]
Nazaru Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2012
Maybe, maybe not. Verona is still inexperienced in comparison. She still hasn't learned all the shouts. Not to mention Justin is half Daedra. But who knows how it'll go.
:iconcreepyfan0311:
CreepyFan0311 Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2012
It's quite difficult to decide... :) Both of them are very powerful. Ok, I'd say the winner might be Justin - you know, having Daedra mom and all.
Nazaru Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2012
Alright. But just in case you didn't factor in all the their powers, this will be when Verona is a Vampire Lord.
Add a Comment:

Forum